radiodaze said: 15, and 18?
15:Talk about the time you were most content in life.
I was probably the most content when I was in my first serious relationship. I was doing well in school, had a boyfriend who meant the world to me. Two best friends who I would do anything for. I was playing frisbee and volleyball regularly. I got really big in to deck building games. I thought everything was perfect.
But then the fire nation attacked.
But real though, I was most content with my life back then.
18:Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
There is so much that happened though. Ummm. I generally spent most of my time on the playground playing around and such. I got bullied a bit and the one time I decided to fight back my dad got scared and moved us to America.
Well… No, that’s a lie. That didn’t really happen. The moving to America thing did happen. But for other reasons.
When I was in elementary school I remember on days where it was really warm the teachers wouldn’t even bother keeping us in class and we would have giant water parties on the school playground. We could either remain in the classroom and do work (that wasn’t mandatory) or we could go out and play with water guns, balloons, etc. Was fun times.
In the winter when the lake froze over I would walk on the lake to school.
Anonymous said: 1, 3, 9, 13, 29, I'll limit myself to those five
1:Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
I actually don’t remember the first time I watched it. For as long as I can remember I’ve known the beginning of The Lorax. I feel like I used to watch it when I was really little and so I don’t really remember the first time I watched it.
3:Talk about the person you’ve had the most intense romantic feelings for.
They were one of the most amazing people. I feel like I screwed so much up and like things could have been so much better than they were. They were kind and caring. But after they changed and it was apparent they would have done the same thing had we stayed together. But this person was incredible. I honestly do miss it from time to time. I hope to care for someone again the way I care for them. The way I still do care for them. Even though I wouldn’t want to be romantically involved with this person anymore.
9:Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
I have a scar on my lip that I have had since I was a little girl. I have a freckle on my boob that I love. I have one on my back that I really like. I really just like my lips in general. I like the small patch on my upper, inner thigh that doesn’t tan. I like all of the scars that I have.
13:Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
The first time I had sex was 2 days after my 17th birthday. He didn’t once pressure me to have sex. Waited for me to be ready. Didn’t bring it up. Was kind and caring the first time we tried it. Understood that things hurt. We tried missionary to begin with, but he would get too antsy and want to go in more because he’d feel the warmth coming from inside of me. Then I got on top of him and I slowly let him enter me. It was painful, but incredible. We didn’t really get to do much that night because it hurt too much, but the next day or two days later we tried again and everything went fine and dandy.
29:Talk about what turns you on.
Being in shape. Being confident. Being really good at something. Being intelligent. Being dominant. Biting. Full body massages from people I find attractive.
Thanks, anon. I rather enjoyed answering these. Sorry for not getting to them sooner. I was finishing up Portal (No, it was not my first time playing it) then hopped on League.
How I Met Your Mother Playlist
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
♫ it’s going down, i’m yelling Simba ♫
IT’S BEEN 20 YEARS
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS BEEN 20 YEARS
oh my god